Thursday, May 15, 2008

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'


Braden loves to cruise the city streets in his bright red bike trailer... with matching helmet, of course. We've spent quite a few evenings as a family rolling through the neighborhood and taking in the sights. Great exercise for me with BR in tow. Mush, Mommy, Mush!

Braden reached another milestone today. He pulled himself up to stand and let go; he stood independently for a few brief moments. The giant grin on his face, albeit momentary, was priceless. He's on his way to becoming a true biped! Go son! I'm so proud.

3 comments:

JEN ZONE said...

Love the racing red protective gear.

What a lucky boy!

How wonderful to take family bike rides together. MUST be fine exercise with Braden in tow.

Enjoy!

-Auntie, jen

2 Clemens Boys said...

How fun I may have to invest in one of these. I hear some of them double as a stroller too?! Not related to this post but I have to say I love the quote of the day.

Jenny G said...

I can't believe he's 1! It's going by too fast. I love your BLOG. You're a great writer. That's why you taught 6th grade and I teach 2nd.

Braden 2007-2008

Braden 2007-2008