Monday, May 12, 2008

Let Them Eat Cake!




Braden's first birthday party on Saturday was wonderful! What an outpouring of love for Braden. Thanks to everyone for your time, energy and enthusiasm, not only at the party, but throughout the year. I am grateful.

Today, Duncan and I took Braden out to a special birthday breakfast. He enjoyed some waffle, muffin and potatoes. Who doesn't? For lunch, he ate carrots, peas, ravioli, Goldfish and avocado. He prefers to feed himself, as you can see. There's sure to be leftover cake for dessert tonight!

2 comments:

2 Clemens Boys said...

I am proud to be the first "commenter"! Thanks for the props! Braden is so cute and such a big boy. I simply can't believe it has been a year. The BLOG is outstanding- format, colors, cartoons I love it all. Happy Blogging- Adrienne

JEN ZONE said...

Braden's becoming such a big boy!

Great to see you e-journaling, Mommy.

Look forward to every Braden episode and pictures and much, much more...

- Auntie Jennifer

Braden 2007-2008

Braden 2007-2008