
In honor of Braden's 1st birthday today, I am beginning a blog. For those of you that are Calvin & Hobbes fans, you may recognize Braden's blog title, It's a Magical World- a well-suited heading for our blond-haired, exuberant, adventurous little boy.
My hope is to give family and friends a place to update themselves about Braden. Your kind thoughts and comments are graciously received. It's easy to participate. Simply create a Google account using your existing email address and Voila! Post to your hearts content.
2 comments:
Hey Braden...
Pop and I thought your birthday party was fantastic!!! We can't believe that you are already a whole year old. This year with you has been amazing. Can't imagine what life would be without you in it. We are looking forward to sharing so many adventures with you. We are looking forward to your first sleep over. Hopefully it will be the the start of many special times.
We are sending you bunches and bunches of birthday hugs.
All our love,
Nana & Pop
Happy first year of life, Braden!
Happy birthday to you!!!
You've been beyond-the-best of all babies I've EVER known. You are loved and adored near and far. I look forward to watching you grow into a bigger boy this year. -Can't wait!
Much love and adoration,
Auntie Jennifer
Post a Comment