Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Peaceful Afternoon



Earth laughs in flowers.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson


'Tis my faith that every flower
Enjoys the air it breathes!
-William Wordsworth


Give me odorous at sunrise a garden of beautiful flowers where I can walk undisturbed.
-Walt Whitman


I perhaps owe having become a painter to flowers.
-Claude Monet


A profusion of pink roses bending ragged in the rain speaks to me of all gentleness and its enduring.
-William Carlos Williams

5 comments:

2 Clemens Boys said...

very nice post I hope my comment doesn't ruin the mood. Braden just needed to dry out a little! ha ha :)

Anonymous said...

Eloquent!

Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy said...

I had a punctuation error - that is why I deleted the original one! So, here is my quote to share,"Gotta tend teh Earth if you want a rose" - Indigo Girls

Cindy said...

I just can't seem to get this right! teh translation - the

Braden 2007-2008

Braden 2007-2008