Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Braden Quiz


Here's a fun, little quiz . Some questions are harder than others. Good luck!

1) What day of the week was he born?
2) Who is he named after?
3) When was his due date?
4) What does Braden mean in Gaelic?
5) What is his favorite vegetable?
6) Can you name one of his two security, "lovey" blankets?
7) What is the theme in his bedroom?
8) How much did he weigh at his last Dr. appointment?
9) How many teeth does he have in?
10) True or False: Braden is taking swim lessons this summer.

3 comments:

2 Clemens Boys said...

I think I am going to do really well! High hopes:
1. Saturday
2. First name no one, middle grandpa, last Family
3.June 8th (Carson's B-day! )
4. Because of Brady I am thinking "spirited one"??? Although that doesn't sound like Braden.
5. Green beans (guess)
6.I think I can name both! Woobie and Fafee.
7. Safari / animals green and yellow
8. 17 something
9.After yesterday 4
10. True!!!!
That was fun I will probably copy you soon. Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Anonymous said...

Anwswers:

1) Not sure. My guess is Wednesday?
2)I believe Braden's middle name 'Robert' was given to him in honor of his Grandpa Robert O'Malley.
3)June-something.
4)Not sure. Not going to 'google' it either. So...what does Braden mean in Gaelic?
5)I think Braden's favorite vegetable is green peas.
6)Unfortunately no.
7)Jungle theme.
8)I believe Braden weighed in at 18 pounds.
9)Two
10)I bet he'll win a gold medal for the dog paddle this summer during his float-about swim sessions. No?

It's never too early to train and enjoy the benefits of synchronized swimming. (J.K) ;0)

Have lots-O-fun!

Loves,

Auntie-Cuz, J

Cindy said...

OK - Here are my answers before I peeked at the other posts. I hate to admit it, but I didn't do so well :(
1)Saturday
2)Grandpa on mom's side
3)June 8 (thank you Carson)
4)Wish I could remember!!!
5)Peas
6)NO
7)Safari!!! That one I knew!
8)???
9)??? Obviously not good with numbers
10)TRUE

Braden 2007-2008

Braden 2007-2008