Thursday, May 22, 2008

Gratitude


How grateful am I for Mommy Group?
Let me count the ways...

I couldn't feel as successful, supported, or validated as a mom without fellow mommy members, Cindy and Adrienne. From the beginning of our weekly gatherings, some 10 months ago, they embraced me, as well as Braden.

How many times have I asked baby related questions like, "what do you do about this? or what about this?". Thank you, ladies, for listening and offering your veteran advice. Braden is a happier little boy for it!

I have shared in the joy of Cindy and Adrienne's 2007 sons, Danny and Carson. How those boys have lightened my life! I love their enthusiasm, curiosity, mobility and innate kindness. I love the familiarity on their faces when they recognize Braden- as if to say, "hey there, friend".

Maddie and Brady- the older sister and brother of Danny and Carson. Thank you for being a big sis/bro to Braden. You are so sweet with babies, willing to help and willing to listen. The patience you are learning and cultivating now will serve you well. How lucky you are to have such loving mommies (and siblings).

What would Braden and I do without all the hand-me-down and "loaner" clothes?!? Braden is always dressed to the 9's because of you!

Thank you for opening your homes so graciously. To all the coffee, pizza, TJ's salads, coffee cake and birthday cupcakes- such special food, such special memories. Truly!

Here's to many more Mommy Group meetings together...
And here's to getting out ALONE and celebrating as friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life is SO fine!

Wonderful, fortunate, fascinating.

Beautiful entry, Kim

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the kind words Kim. I has been so wonderful getting to know you and your adorable son this past year.
Adrienne
I am not sure why I can't leave a comment with my name?

Braden 2007-2008

Braden 2007-2008