Braden's been a busy little boy this week. His favorite activity is walking, or at least attempting to walk. He loves to pull himself up and toddle every chance he gets. Inappropriate, or not, I call him our Little Drunkard; you get the picture. He's reached 8 steps in a row so far.
Yesterday, he discovered he's tall enough to turn on the kitchen stove. By the time Duncan and I heard the tell-tale "click, click, click" of the igniting gas stove, we were already in the kitchen scooping him up. For the time being, our stove is knobless. Like everything else in our house, nothing is where it used to be.
My favorite of all Braden's party tricks is his new word, "WOW". I was watching a EURO 2008 soccer match a few days ago and said wow; Braden copied me. I love the concentration and satisfaction on his face when he says it. And so begins having to be mindful of what we say. WooooW!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Braden 2007-2008
2 comments:
he is tall and cute! I forgot to have him say Wow for me, next time!
My goodness! Pretty soon Braden will be helping you in the kitchen preparing his Brkfst, lunch and supper. Oh, yes, Desserts too!
-Tante j
Post a Comment