It just recently occurred to me that I didn't get any pictures of Braden and me together at his first birthday party. I was disappointed. But low and behold, Grandpa came through and brought with him today an entire CD of photos from the party- including several with Braden and me. Thanks, Dad!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Bonus Braden Birthday Photos
It just recently occurred to me that I didn't get any pictures of Braden and me together at his first birthday party. I was disappointed. But low and behold, Grandpa came through and brought with him today an entire CD of photos from the party- including several with Braden and me. Thanks, Dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Braden 2007-2008
2 comments:
Those are great shots of all of you. What fun!
How wonderful Grandpa was able to take pictures and load them onto a CD for you.
it is hard to get all the photos in! I am glad your dad took some! they are really cute! Happy b-day!
Post a Comment