Thursday, June 26, 2008

Growing and Growing and Growing...

Another big day for Braden! He took 11 steps in a row today and prefers to walk when it's prudent. I'm amazed at the vocabulary he's building upon as well. For example, his Little People Barn has a rooster that says "Cockadoodledoo". Braden loves imitating it, as well as Mommy and Daddy, by saying, "Doooooo!". It's so endearing. He also initiated a game of Peek-a-boo with me and was the one ducking behind a pillow and reappearing. As usual, we were both very excited by his new discovery.

On a side note, we went to the gym with our good friends, mommy and son duo, Adrienne and Carson. Adrienne and I worked out while the boys socialized in the play center. Braden survived for 50 minutes; a new record! Going to the gym is always better when you're with your BFF.

3 comments:

2 Clemens Boys said...

we had a great time as well. It was better for me to have a friend too! I would have never lasted 45 min by myself!

Anonymous said...

Yay. You may not need the gym in a few weeks when you're having to chase Braden around the house!

Somehow I forgot my password.

jenny

JEN ZONE said...

"Doooooo!" To all of you! Fun and cute and amazing stuff.

Way to go and do and play and learn and target the gym with a friend.

-Auntie j

Braden 2007-2008

Braden 2007-2008