Thursday, August 27, 2009

Nana & Pop's Place

Last Monday I packed up the boys and headed to Nana & Pop's house. It was a welcomed milestone for Kelan, as he's finally become comfortable riding in the car. Braden frolicked in the dirt, a favorite pastime, and Kelan rolled around the floor, his preferred mode of operations these days.

Braden refueling with some crackers while covered in dirt he'd thrown on himself.
Life's simple pleasures.


Cousin Elle showed off her latest moves for us. We are so proud of her! It's such a joy to share in her growing experience. As we've learned with our own boys, this time is so fleeting. A time to remember and cherish forever.


You go girl!

2 comments:

Elle's mommy said...

That's my girl...I am glad you guys had a nice visit. I hope I am around next time!

Cindy said...

Love the cousin time! Oh so cute!

Braden 2007-2008

Braden 2007-2008