Braden
Per Braden's request last night, he slept in his BIG boy bed. I thought I might be transferring him to his crib about 20 minutes after tucking him in. But no, he slept soundly through the night. I, on the other hand, was up every few hours, straining to hear the monitor, thinking I might have heard him stir. I'm finding it hard to turn off Mommy Mode, even at night now. Hopefully I'll outgrow it by the time the boys are 18 and 20, respectively. Ha!
Kelan
Kelan had his 4 month pediatrician appointment yesterday. He is, indeed, our BIG boy! He weighed in at 16 lbs. 11 oz and is 27 inches long. I dare say Kelan will be wrestling in his big brother's weight class soon. He also had his first taste of food last night. He made lots of funny faces, but managed to eat quite a bit of rice cereal. I'm hoping that more food translates into more sleep... for everyone.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Braden 2007-2008
1 comment:
Wow Big Boy Braden, great job sleeping in your Big Boy Bed! Good thing he didn't wander into your room at some odd hour, that's what I'm afraid of:)
Post a Comment