Friday, May 8, 2009

1 Month Old!

My, how time flies! Our little boy is one month old as of yesterday. He's growing leaps and bounds... primarily because he's in a constant state of eating. He's beginning to smile in response to voices and people. Kelan's big brother, Braden, shares his lovey blankets with him and offers him a pacifier when he is screaming (quick learner). Kelan's been an absolute JOY to behold. Duncan and I feel that lightning has struck twice in our family; we are blessed with two happy, healthy, easy-going boys. Remind us of this when they're both teenagers. Until then...



The Many Faces of Kelan

Future Drivers License Shot?

Cheeeeeeeeeese!

Ta Daaaaaa!

2 comments:

2 Clemens Boys said...

So sweet, what a doll. he is also very mellow! you are blessed. I am not sure what the teenage years hold so I am remembering the sweet moments now! Happy Mother's day! Adrienne

Jenny G said...

What a happy little boy! Great photos.

Braden 2007-2008

Braden 2007-2008