Kelan Patrick Fletcher
Born April 7, 2009 (his actual due date) @ 6:20 p.m.
Weighing 7 lbs. 12 oz. and 21 in. long
He's such a love already; cuddly and quiet.
Big brother Braden is warming up to the idea of sharing the spotlight. In fact, yesterday he offered a Teddy Graham for Kelan to eat.
More pictures to come once the dust settles here. Thanks again for the tremendous outpouring of love and support from everyone: food, phone calls, emails, texts, cards, gifts. We are grateful.
His birth weight is on the scale
6 comments:
AMAZING! WONDERFUL! Oh joy!
Congratulations all!
love
auntie
jennifer J
He's adorable. I can't wait to get my hands on him. I'll call you this week. I find it quite promising that you've had time to blog, 2 must be doable:)
Jenny
BEAUTIFUL! He does look like you all! I can't wait to meet him in person!
Adrienne
Yipee! He is here! He is here! Kelan is beautiful and we cannot wait to meet Braden's little brother. Congrats to you all. Love, B, G, and C in WInters.P.S. Kim, you are amazing..seriously, photos and a blog? You have good babies!
Welcome to the world precious one!!! We have eagerly awaited your arrival and cannot wait to meet you! GREAT entry, Kim, it really captured so much for all of us to celebrate with you and your growing family!
More pictures! - Please?
Auntie
Jennifer
Post a Comment