Thursday, April 23, 2009

2 Weeks On Tuesday

Kelan had his second pediatrician appointment yesterday. We were excited and amazed at his astounding growth. Kelan weighs 9 lbs. 2 oz! I knew he was eating a lot, but couldn't believe he'd gained almost 2 lbs. since arriving home from the hospital. Way to go, son! Kelan's doctor also gave me the go-ahead to let him sleep longer stretches at night. Ahhhhh, I can almost feel the refreshment that 4 consecutive hours of sleep can bring. Most importantly, he is a content, easy-going fellow. We couldn't be happier.


Bird's eye view of Kelan in his car seat at play group today.

Kelan 2 weeks old and 9 lbs big!!!

Our other son: Braden's Little Brother. ;o)






3 comments:

2 Clemens Boys said...

he is so sweet. The picture with his eyes open is so cute.

Iredell's said...

I can't believe it!! I can't wait to see him again. Next week! Shots went well today. She has been out for the count since them.

Anonymous said...

Yes! Bold, and healthy, and strong and content!

Go! Kelan!

- Auntie J

Braden 2007-2008

Braden 2007-2008