Saturday, July 26, 2008

Polka Dot Pool Party

We helped our friend, Grace, celebrate her first birthday today! It was a special day filled with balloons, polka dots, swimming and food. Braden played with his good buddies, Brady and Carson, too. We had such a good time that Braden and I took a two hour nap when we got home. Celebrating first birthdays are F-U-N, but they are exhausting... as every mommy knows.
A special thanks to Jenny and Gracie for letting us share in their memorable day!

4 comments:

2 Clemens Boys said...

we also had a wonderful time! Braden is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

"Polka Dot Pool Party" -Love that title.

Happy birthday to sweet, adorable, one-year-old, Grace.

Happy you had a fine time at the Polk Dot Pool party and then were able to take a long nap.

Keep smiling and doing tricks, Braden.

Anonymous said...

That anon. was/is from Aunt jenj.

-jenj

Jenny G said...

Yay you must have kept him awake in the car. I wish I could have taken a nap, we were tired too. Braden is such a sweet little boy. Good job Mommy. Thank you for coming and we love our new book. Maybe I'll be the mother of a president someday.

Braden 2007-2008

Braden 2007-2008