Mommy, Braden and Indy posing in front of our tree of convenience. Braden had enough of being out in the cold after a half an hour. So this instantly became "our tree". Hooray! It looks even better with lights and ornaments.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Oh Christmas Tree
Mommy, Braden and Indy posing in front of our tree of convenience. Braden had enough of being out in the cold after a half an hour. So this instantly became "our tree". Hooray! It looks even better with lights and ornaments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Braden 2007-2008
5 comments:
LOL!! I don't know what's funnier, Braden crying, the dog licking his chops, or you pretending everything is wonderful!
Iredell said it best! LOVE the positive attitude, and I am sure the tree looks great!!!!
What a great family tradition!
PS I love the new photo at the top of your page. Braden looks soooooo big.
great job getting a real tree! Holiday traditions- wonderful.
Indy and Braden did a great job choosing the tree. Perfect! Smart!
-A.J.
Post a Comment