I was packing Braden's diaper bag this morning, thinking it was safe to leave him to play and explore the family room for a few minutes (I, too, was in the family room). I looked up to see Braden had scaled the kitchen table and was reorganizing the bills. Next month's trick will be teaching him how to pay them.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Mini Sir Edmund Hillary
I was packing Braden's diaper bag this morning, thinking it was safe to leave him to play and explore the family room for a few minutes (I, too, was in the family room). I looked up to see Braden had scaled the kitchen table and was reorganizing the bills. Next month's trick will be teaching him how to pay them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Braden 2007-2008
5 comments:
How amazing! What a great little helper Braden's become. ;0)
-Aunt J
He's a climber!
Already paying bills at a 1 1/2. My little Victoria better snatch him up!! LOL!!
please send him over to pay mine! Adrienne
He looks like such a big boy...which is toruble :)
Post a Comment