Saturday, August 9, 2008

Tonight's Top Ten List


Things Braden Can Say Or Do
Number.......

10.Brush his teeth

9. Eat 5 Goldfish crackers at a time

8. Pet Indy softly

7. Eat with a fork... on purpose

6. Identify his, or your, nose, ear, and head

5. Run!

4. Indicate he needs a diaper change by bringing you a fresh diaper

3. Blow you a kiss goodbye

2. Open doors in our house

and the number one thing that Braden can say or do is......

1. Say Please when asking for something, or technically, "Peas"

4 comments:

Jenny G said...

Love it! Wow Braden. Your mom must have a little school going on over there. I'm impressed with the diaper thing. Next month you'll have him potty trained!

JEN ZONE said...

More peas (please).

Incredible list!

GO, BRADEN! GO, fantastic parenting and perfect genetics!

Hurray!

JEN ZONE said...

Also, BTW, I do believe I see/detect some definition on that active-muscle-boy-fletcher-omalley-kid's deltoid and bisep muscles!

Wow!

2 Clemens Boys said...

I think my favorite is the diaper, now you need to train him to bring it to other people NOt you!

Braden 2007-2008

Braden 2007-2008